Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Finds 6/18/10

(Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading)

What great books did you hear about/discover this past week? Share with us your Friday Finds

Here are mine:
I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley



Eat The Cookies... Buy the Shoes: Giving Yourself Permission to Lighten Up by Joyce Meyer





Women's Anatomy of Arousal: Secret Maps to Buried Pleasure by Sheri Winston



The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand










Thank you Bostick Communications for allowing me to read/review these books: I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley and Women's Anatomy of Arousal: Secret Maps to Buried Pleasure by Sheri Winston

2 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I have The Castaways on my shelf and hope to read it this year. Nice finds!

Elisha German said...

Thank you:) I was so happy when i found out I won the book:)))I can't wait to read it:))