Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Sunday Salon 6/7/10


I get ahead of myself with books, especially from the library. I believe I have mentioned that in the past. I see all these books and I want to read them and I promise myself I will and I'm very optimistic...until I have one month and ten books to read. I begin to lose optimism...
Especially when I get busy around the house, running errands, taking care and having fun with my now 9 month old girlie. But then I think, if I run out of time, it just goes back on my requested list at the library.
No worries (yea right lol). So I am going to hopefully finish 1st To Die by James Patterson
and continue with Winter Haven a novel by Athol Dickson. I kinda slowed on that because I got so into James Patterson's book series (Women's Murder Club).
Not saying Winter Haven isn't as good because it is but I've been more into a James Patterson mood. Kind of like how I Love Cherry Dr. Pepper but I am on a Pepsi kick right now. No offense to Athol Dickson because Winter Haven is good writing and really good characters. I am really enjoying the storyline thus far.

No comments: