Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WWW Wednesday 6/16/10

(Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading)
If you'd like to play along with WWW Wednesdays, just click the button above.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Here is mine:
I am on the brink of finishing 1st To Die by James Patterson

I recently finished 2nd Chance by James Patterson


I know I am going to read I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley for review.
I am also going to read Portraits of Life by Mary Iris for review.
(sorry I don't have an image for this book)

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Women's Murder Club is one of my favorite series!

Beverly said...

I love Patterson! These two are on my stack - I hope you enjoy his stuff. Try the Maximum Ride series! Stop by The Wormhole

Elisha German said...

Yea, I was so upset when the show got canceled:( But I got the books and they have a lot more detail!

Elisha German said...

My nephew love the Maximum Ride Series.I might have to add it to my TBR!