Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WWW Wednesday 6/23/10

(Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading)

If you'd like to play along with WWW Wednesdays, just click the button above.


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Here is my answer:

I just started Vexation by Elicia Clegg for review. Just started this last night. We'll see how it goes, I'm excited about it...:)




I recently finished 1st To Die by James Patterson...almost a week ago?
Very good. Now that I have read this one, some of the past references, names and stories make sense :)

I also just finished I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley. I am currently working on my review but it will be up soon :)





(My apologies for the 'look inside!') I am going to read Living With Evolution Or Dying Without It: A Guide To Understanding Humanity's Past, Present, And Future by K.D. Koratsky next for review.

No comments: