Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mailbox Monday 6/6/10

(Powered by Bookjourney, One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books)
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

Ya know, I actually did get a book in the mail...my first book for review! I'm not sure if I told y'all about it bu I am excited! It is I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley.Reading only the back of the book, her paragraph and the Forward, the cover is very fitting. I can't wait to read it. I am totally looking forward to it. Hopefully the books I requested will be coming soon. I am very much looking forward to them:)

5 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Oh yay - your first review book!!! And it looks like a good one. Have a great week Elisha and I am anxious to read your review! :)

Jess said...

Hope you enjoy it!

Kathy Martin said...

Getting your first review book is exciting. I hope the book is too. Happy reading!

Loren said...

I am your newest follower! LOVE reviewing :0) Look forward to reading yours!

Come by and follow me!
www.heartofabookworm.blogspot.com

Elisha German said...

Thank you ladies for your excitement:) I appreciate your encouragement:) Means a lot to me.