Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Sunday Salon 6/20/10


Hosted by (The Sunday Salon)

To learn about this fun weekly meme and to be part of it, click above :)

This week I finished 1st To Die by James Patterson. I don't know if there is even a point in making a personal review for this book because he is so well-known and popular. But we'll see...




I've started reading I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley for review...Quick read but good Lord... very sad...more on that later.






I also need to start reading Women's Anatomy of Arousal by Sheri Winston for review. It'll be an interesting read and a learning experience (lol) to say the lease.


I am also reading Vexation by Elicia Clegg for review.






I am only reading one book at a time though because even though I can read three or four books at time, it obviously takes me longer. But I should be able to finish reading I Will Not Be Silent by Friday and that's giving myself wiggle room. But I am going to be putting a lot of though I think into the review because it is a more serious book since it is a memoir about her childhood and how it affected her and still affects her to this day.

No comments: