Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WWW Wednesdays 6/9/10


(Powered by MizB: Should Be Reading @ http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/author/simj32/To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions... * What are you currently reading?* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you'll read next?

1. I am currently reading 1st To Die By James Patterson; the first book in the series of The Women's Murder Club.

2. You want to know something crazy? I don't know if it's because I am tired or what. But I almsot don't remember. I believe it was the Alex Cross Trial by James Patterson. I'm pretty sure it was...3. I think I am going to finish reading Winter Haven a novel by Athol Dickson. I started reading it a few weeks ago then got really into the James Patterson books. No slap to Athol Dickson...Winter Haven is a good book so far and really good writing and I love the main character so far but these past James Patterson books are from the library and are due in the next few days. I have a couple more weeks for Athol Dickson.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Nice picks! I haven't picked up a book by James Patterson yet, but he is in my tbr pile!

My WWW is here.

Jess said...

I haven't read any James Patterson but hear great things -- enjoy!