Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010

 I found out about Katrina’s blog through MizB. I also found out about this challenge through MizB. I'm glad I looked more into it because it's a challenge I know I can finish! And, it actually helps me complete a challenge or two because I can take a book or two from a challenge list and put it in my list here for this challenge.

The Fall Into Reading 2010 Challenge ask you to:
  • make up a list of books you’d like to read, and…
  • read them between the challenge dates, which are…
  • September 22 — December 20 , 2010
Here is my list:
My goal: 7 books
  1. Soul to Soul Parenting: A guide to raising a spiritually conscious family by Annie Burnside, M. Ed
  2. Outlive Your Life: You were made to make a difference by Max Lucado
  3. Your Money God's Way by Amie Streater
  4. Top 5 Questions To Ask Your Doctor: Important questions your doctor wants you to ask about your medical condition by Jim Sutton, RPA-C and Sagar Nigwekar, MD
  5. Money Hungry by Daryl, Moore
I am also keeping up with the Word Shakers online book club hosted by BookJourney as well which is:
  1. The Wife's Tale a novel by Lori Lansens
  2. Octobers Read for Word Shakers- unknown at the moment

No comments: