Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WWW Wednesday 9/22/10




To play along, just answer the three questions below and link your post to MizB's blog.

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you'll read next?


Here is mine: 
I am reading a few books. And they are:
  • Your Money God's Way by Amie Streater reading for review
  • The Wife's Tale a novel by Lori Lansens this months Word Shakers read 
  • Money Hungry by Daryl Moore reading for review
  • Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Doctor by Jim Sutton & Sagar Nigwekar reading for review
  • Soul to Soul Parenting by Annie Burnside reading for review
  • Vexation by Elicia Clegg readng for review
  • I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali with Delphine Minoui
  • Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado reading for review
I haven't recently finished anything; sadly. I have started a few books like Julie & Julia, but couldn't finish on time before it went back to the library; so that's back on my TBR. Besides I am organizing my reads. Meaning, I am tackling the books for review before continuing with other reads. I feel bad that I have had these books sitting for a while unread. When I receive a book to review, I want the review up within the month. But I also need more confidence in my reviews. I'm always afraid they're going to sound uneducated, boring, and a bunch of ramblings. Need to have more faith in myself.  


Next I am going to read:
  • Green Philanthropy by Helen, Justin, and Alexis Deffenbacher going to read for review
  • Which None Can Shut by Reema Goode going to read for review
  • Run to Overcome by Meb Keflezighi going to read for review 
  • Everything Hurts by Bill Scheft going to read for review
  • Women's Anatomy of Arousal by Sheri Winston going to read for review
  • Duckegg & Persons on Interest by NovaMelia going to read for review
  • Staying Fit After 60 by Calvin Hill going to read for review
I know what you must be thinking...that's a lot of book! But really, most of them are pretty thin. But I will be happy to get them read with the reviews up. It's not a chore or anything, but these people send me the book expecting to see a review in a timely manner and I am trying to show I'm not always like this (AKA getting a book read and review up 10 years later...)
So that's my plan...think it's good?

No comments: