Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading! 9/19/10

 (Hosted By BookJourney)
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

This week my reading is a bit more organized. I am buckling down on getting my books for review done. Plus, I finally got my husbands computer back from a friend of ours that had my review for I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley. SO Happy to get that up FINALLY! So that should be up by Wednesday or Thursday.

Here is what I am reading this week:
I am continuing The Wife's Tale a novel by Lori Lansens. <---Book Club read for Word Shakers hosted by BookJourney.
Go to her website to find out more. It's not too late to join the fun!

Your Money God's Way: Overcoming the 7 money myths that keep Christians broke by  Amie Streater

Money Hungry by Daryl Moore

Top 5 Questions To Ask Your Doctor: Important questions your doctor want you to ask about your medical condition by Jim Sutton, RPA-C and Sugar Nigwekar, MD

Soul to Soul Parenting: A Guide to Raising a Spiritually Conscious Family by Annie Burnside, M.Ed


That's it for now for this week. I am hoping to get all these read this week and maybe starting next week. Though a few of the books are on the thin side so they shouldn't take more than a day to read.

No comments: