Thursday, September 2, 2010

Friday Finds 9/3/10

(Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading)


What great books did you hear about / discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS! :D

 

Here are mine:
I feel as though I have discovered/learned/been told about a truckload of books! So excited as my TBR piles up and up and up....:D


As Always, Julia: The Letters of Julia Child and Avis Devoto by Joan Reardon





 Easy by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann





It's Not You, It's Me by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann

Julie And Julia: 365 days, 524 recipes, 1 tiny apartment kitchen by Julie Powell





Lightening by Dean Koontz





Slut by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann





The Good Girl by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann






(I know, a lot of Hoffmann this week. I fell in love with her after I rad her Loos Girl book. Couldn't put it down. She is a very good writer and I am proud of what she has done with her life and who she has become. So bear with me.)

4 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I like the look of Easy!


Here is my Friday Find post!

Andrea said...

I've had Julie & Julia in my huge TBR pile for awhile...I really should get around to reading it

Elisha German said...

So, far it is a good read. But there is some language in there.

Elisha German said...

I had to take a double look at Easy and Slut since they are the same cover. But I'm guessing they are good books. I got addicted to Kerry Cohen after Loose Girl.