Friday, September 10, 2010

WWW Wednesday


(Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading)

To play along, just answer the three questions:
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you'll read next?

I am currently reading:



The  Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens
Julie & Julia: 365 days, 524 recipes, 1 tiny apartment kitchen by Julie Powell
Vexation by Elicia Clegg

It's taking me a while to get through Vexation I know but first I was gone for a couple weeks and left it behind on accident, then I came by to pick it up now I am back and I forgot it. ARG!!

I recently finished:
I haven't recently finished anything because for the first time in a while I am falling behind in my reading; looking for work and all.

My next read(s)
Next I am going to read the October read for WordShakers, along with Outlive Your Life: You were made to make a difference by Max Lucado, when I do receive that from BookSneeze, beyond that; I do not know:)

To see more answers and possibly your next read, check out the other WWW Wednesday participants! Have a great Friday!

No comments: