Despite the sexy hint of an appealing Irish brogue, Kitty’s new boss is bent on micromanaging his sister’s wedding and the crazy fake relationship she’s been dragged into. The only thing they seem to have in common, is that neither of them believes in happy-ever-afters. But the more time Kitty spends with the tycoon, the more she begins to suspect there’s a lot of fire beneath his cool facade.
With the past complicating their present, and the zoom lenses of photographers everywhere they go, the commitment phobic control freak and the globe-trotting free spirit clash and ignite.
This was such a fun and different read in the sense that it was a romance built off a really weird and different situation because Rosco seems to really like Kitty yet doesn't trust her intentions. Thinking about that in real life...that would be really strange and difficult. I loved how protective Rosco is with his family. Because he is a publishing tycoon, he wants to keep his family out of the public eye and that means the paparazzi. His sister is getting married in a couple days but the photographer has to cancel so Kitty wants the job. Rosco doesn't trust that she won't bring the paparazzi with her so he tails her the entire time. This is where the story gets even more interesting and heated.
Seriously. I could not put this book down. How the author writes this story and develops these characters makes it impossible to put this book down. And this is just the first book in the series! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for this author!
- A ‘6 Minute Morning Yoga’ book
- A pot plant half eaten by my cat—she thinks it’s a salad bar
- My diary
- Rosco’s smart London townhouse – heritage Georgian in a quiet cobble-stoned street
- The iconic Thames river-side walk
- Kitty’s trendy little vintage Citroen Dolly car
- Rosco’s stylish city helicopter
- Brick Square – Kitty’s family’s restored warehouse complex in riverside London
- Gerberas – Kitty’s favorite flower